Well, I was helping Peter to use psnGallery2…And I finally found the issue :
His Coppermine database name was like “database-coppermine” ! So in the code, to be able to handle several databases (one for WordPress and another for Coppermine), the plugin is using this kind of syntax :
select * from database-coppermine->cpg110_config this causes a mySQL Error ! Because the first dash seems to be considered as a special character !
To fix this, I will deliver very soon the release 1.3.2 !
In the meantime, if you have the issue, simply replace in psnGallery2.php (around line 164)
$info['TBLPREFIX'] = $info['DBNAME'].'.'.$info['TBLPREFIX'];
$info['TBLPREFIX'] = '`'.$info['DBNAME'].'`.'.$info['TBLPREFIX'];
This will fix the issue !
The new version of the psnGallery2 has been released !
As announced, the new functionnalities are :
- Display the last uploaded pictures from a specific Coppermine album
- Display the most viewed pictures from a specific Coppermine album
- Display the best rated pictures from a specific Coppermine album
They are available via tags in post and via php functions anywhere else.
The automatic install script will be soon available…
Continue reading “plugin psnGallery2 version 1.3.1 available for download”
If I have time, the psnGallery2 version 1.3.1 will be available for download tonight (GMT+2).
It includes few fixes and the 3 new tags described in the previous post.
I have also scheduled for a near future to improve the install/upgrade procedure, it will be based on the WordPress install/upgrade script.
The install functionnalities will be :
- Create the table “psnGallery” if doesn’t exist and/or update the structure if needed.
- Look for the Coppermine “config.inc.php” to extract the Coppermine configuration data
- Create/Update all required “psnGallery2” parameters
I give no date for this but it could be soon (depending on the free time I will have in the coming days, weeks)
I will keep you posted on the evolution of that script.
Here are the new tags :
<cpg_mostviewed> which displays the most viewed pictures for an album or overall defined albums :
<cpg_bestrated> which displays the best rated pictures for an album or overall defined albums :
<cpg_lastup> which displays the latest uploaded pictures for an album or overall defined albums :
For both tags, the parameters are : albumid|count|nSize|before|after|activelink
Out of a post (eg: in index.php)
- To display several random pictures from a specific Coppermine album (if -1 : from all albums) : CPGRndPicture($albumid, $count, $nSize,$before,$after, $activelink)
- Generate tags to display a full album from a specific Coppermine album (if -1 : from all albums)… : CPGAlbum($albumid, $nCols, $nSize, $beforeCol, $afterCol, $beforeRow, $afterRow)
- Get the name of an album : CPGAlbumName($albumid)
- Get the name of a category : CPGCategoryName($categoryid)
- Get the number of pictures within an album : CPGAlbumPicCount($albumid)
- Get the album name list of a category : CPGAlbumListCategory($categoryid, $count, $nSize, $before, $after)
- Display a picture (in some modes) : CPGPicture($pictureID, $nSize, $before, $after, $mode, $dummy)
- Display the specific thumbnail associated with an album : CPGAlbumThumb ($albumid, $nSize, $before, $after)
Parameters explanation :
- “$albumid” and the “$pictureid” can be found in the “psnGallery2” Administration page.
- “$count” represents the number of pictures to display.
- “$nSize” is the size of the picture to display (1=thumbnail, 2=normal size and 3 is the fullsize picture)
- “$before” is the string (HTML) to insert before each picture
- “$after” is the string (HTML) to insert after each picture
- “$categoryid” is the category of the album to display
- “$mode” will display different supplemental information on the picture according the mode (EXIF data, statistic, etc…).
The new version of psnGallery2 will be soon out.
List of new features and their statuses :
picture id” displayed via mouseover
- “EXIF info” displayed if present
“Most Viewed” function as in Coppermine (overall or for a specific category/album)
“Last Uploaded” function as in Coppermine (overall or for a specific category/album)
“Best Rated” function as in Coppermine (overall or for a specific category/album)
A demo page will also be created soon to demonstration all the functionnalities of the “psnGallery2” plugin.
I can’t say now when it will be out, I am rather busy at work, at home for the moment but it should not take long to be out ! 🙂
What’s that ?
It provides you an “gateway” between your Coppermine Gallery and your WordPress Blog.
A lot of functionnalities for your Blog within a post or outside a post !
How to make it work ?
The main requirements are to have installed :
If those applications are up and running, only few steps are required :
Continue reading “psnGallery 2 Sticky information”
due to a small little tiny bug, the size selection is not working.
To fix the issue :
Continue reading “psnGallery 1.3.0Alpha Fix”
As you know I am working on psnGallery 1.3.0. I have decided to provide you the possibility to view it as I will be not available a while (I am going on holiday abroad).
All the plugin parameters are displayed in the psnCPGAdmin module.
The new functionnalities are :
Continue reading “WP-plugin : psnGallery2 version 1.3.0Alpha is out !”