Within a post
- <cpg_album>albumid|nCols|nSize|beforeCol|afterCol|beforeRow|afterRow</cpg_album> : Generate tags to display a full album from a specific Coppermine album (if -1 : from all albums)
- <cpg_albumcatlist>categoryid|count|nSize|before|after</cpg_albumcatlist> : Get the album name list of a category
- <cpg_albumname>albumid</cpg_albumname> : Get the name of an album
- <cpg_albumpiccount>albumid</cpg_albumpiccount> : Get the number of pictures within an album
- <cpg_albumthumb>$albumid|nSize|before|after</cpg_albumthumb> : Display the specific thumbnail associated with an album
- <cpg_categoryname>categoryid</cpg_categoryname> : Get the name of a category
- <cpg_gallery>albumid|count|nSize|before|after|activelink</cpg_gallery> : To display several random pictures from a specific Coppermine album (if -1 : from all albums)
- <cpg_picture>pictureID|nSize|before|after|mode|dummy</cpg_picture> : Display a picture (in some modes)
Parameters explanation :
- “albumid” and the “pictureid” can be found in the “psnGallery2” Administration page.
- “count” represents the number of pictures to display.
- “nSize” is the size of the picture to display (1=thumbnail, 2=normal size and 3 is the fullsize picture)
- “before” is the string (HTML) to insert before each picture
- “after” is the string (HTML) to insert after each picture
- “categoryid” is the category of the album to display
- “mode” will display different supplemental information on the picture according the mode (EXIF data, statistic, etc…).
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.