Well, here is the preview of how to add the psnGallery2 Admin in the WP Administration Panel….
Continue reading psnCPGAdmin in the Admin Panel
Well, I have to admit that I have no more time (for the moment) to support effectively this plugin….
I will try to provide a new package with the latest updates soon.
Quickfix to try.
Try to replace the famous line 97 :
if (!$wpdb->query("SHOW TABLES FROM ".DB_NAME." LIKE '$psnGalleryTable'"))
I wrote try because I can’t reproduce on my side the issue…..
Give me your feedback !
Sorry to be so absent but I have a lot of work…..
The beta version of psnGallery2 will be out soon (normally this week-end)…It includes few new functionnalities :
Continue reading psnGallery2 v1.4.0b : some new functionnalities
This plugin allows you to have access to your Coppermine Gallery directly in
WordPress (Version 1.2 or higher).
With this version, all the configuration parameters are stored in a new table.
In fact to make the plugin working, you must create it and insert few records.
Pre Requirement :
– Coppermine Gallery minimum 1.1D must be installed and versio 1.3 to be able to use the “multimedia” files
– WordPress 1.2 minimum
The album list below has been generated by using the following tag :
where the 12 is the category and 1 for thumbnail size.
- Animaux, poupÃ©es
- 5 pictures, 279 hits, 11 votes
- 9 pictures, 174 hits, 8 votes
- Accessoires Cuisine
- 22 pictures, 502 hits, 3 votes
- Accessoires Salle de Bain
- 2 pictures, 103 hits, 3 votes
- 4 pictures, 111 hits, No vote
- Cartes 3D
- 4 pictures, 108 hits, 1 vote
- 7 pictures, 302 hits, 4 votes
- Chambre de Shani
- 6 pictures, 176 hits, 1 vote
- Collage Serviettes
- 19 pictures, 3820 hits, 20 votes
- 18 pictures, 764 hits, 6 votes
- MarchÃ© de NoÃ«l 2004
- 30 pictures, 374 hits, 2 votes
- 10 pictures, 281 hits, 1 vote
- Peinture sur Soie
- 15 pictures, 992 hits, 27 votes
- 13 pictures, 22 hits, 1 vote
- 6 pictures, 152 hits, 4 votes
- 39 pictures, 1776 hits, 9 votes
As promised, merry Christmas !
Enjoy ! Don’t forget this is an ALPHA version ! So don’t use it on your production server ! If you do so, don’t blame me !
I did my best to provide an easy-to-run install/upgrade but I only checked few configurations !
Let me know if you have issues ! 🙂
I am still working on EXIF and multimedia stuffs….
Here is the gift :
Continue reading psnGallery2 v1.4.0 Alpha 1.zip available for download
As you know I had some hard time those last weeks : too much work no enough time ! Well, I assume it is end-of-year related as it is like that every year !
Oops ! I said that it is “end-of-year” period…. Oh ! No ! No gift ?!?!!!
Well, in fact there is a gift : my famous psnGallery2 new version (1.4.0) will be soon available…probably current of the coming week.
The major innovations are :
- Install / Upgrade script (as simple as the one from WordPress !)
- psnCPGAdmin.php has been reviewed to allow to display albums without categories (sorry to be so late, Sophist…)
- fixes of several bugs
To install or to upgrade to this version, you will have to fill in the following screen :
Here below, some snapshots of the install script and of the psnCPGAdmin…
So this will be soon available for download ! Christmas time ! 😉
Continue reading psnGallery2 1.4 preview
I want to gather your feedback and your requests for the plugin psnGallery2….
I already know few of them :
– Add a start and end date for all tags and functions
– Fix the multimedia files support
– Implement EXIF support
– “one-click” installation script or transparent install (
Here is the fast track for the “dash” in database name issue !
The release is only fixing this specific issue.
click psnGallery2 version 1.3.2 to get it.
Well, I was helping Peter to use psnGallery2…And I finally found the issue :
His Coppermine database name was like “database-coppermine” ! So in the code, to be able to handle several databases (one for WordPress and another for Coppermine), the plugin is using this kind of syntax :
select * from database-coppermine->cpg110_config this causes a mySQL Error ! Because the first dash seems to be considered as a special character !
To fix this, I will deliver very soon the release 1.3.2 !
In the meantime, if you have the issue, simply replace in psnGallery2.php (around line 164)
$info['TBLPREFIX'] = $info['DBNAME'].'.'.$info['TBLPREFIX'];
$info['TBLPREFIX'] = '`'.$info['DBNAME'].'`.'.$info['TBLPREFIX'];
This will fix the issue !
The new version of the psnGallery2 has been released !
As announced, the new functionnalities are :
- Display the last uploaded pictures from a specific Coppermine album
- Display the most viewed pictures from a specific Coppermine album
- Display the best rated pictures from a specific Coppermine album
They are available via tags in post and via php functions anywhere else.
The automatic install script will be soon available…
Continue reading plugin psnGallery2 version 1.3.1 available for download