These are my links for 26 décembre 2008 through 4 février 2009:
These are my links for 28 novembre 2008 through 22 décembre 2008:
These are my links for 11 novembre 2008 through 19 novembre 2008:
- The Art of Web ~ System –
- Favicon Generator and Gallery –
- (tuto complet) Fail2ban ou comment bloquer facilement les tentatives d’intrusion sur votre serveur dédié | Administration serveur –
- 10 step guide for improving a vanilla WordPress install – Derek Punsalan – 5ThirtyOne –
- 80 Best Free WordPress Themes Gallery –
These are my links for 18 septembre 2008 through 3 novembre 2008:
- IIS | Hosts Tools –
- Home : The Official Microsoft IIS Site –
- David Wang : HOWTO: Enumerate IIS website configuration (VBScript using ADSI) –
- How To: Avoid Duplicate Posts | Weblog Tools Collection –
- Design Disease – Blog Design –
- WordPress Developer’s Toolbox | Developer’s Toolbox | Smashing Magazine –
These are my links for 8 septembre 2008 through 10 septembre 2008:
- intoDNS: checks DNS and mail servers health –
- [How To] Etre automatiquement prévenu par mail d’une nouvelle release – Forum Kimsufi –
- OVH 2:Subversion – WikiOVH –
- Forum Kimsufi – Afficher un message – Envoie de mail impossible, Erreur serveur smtp –
- [How To] Comment contourner le blocage du port 22 par FAI? – Forum OVH –
- WordPress Core (all versions) –
- WordPress French Translation (all versions) –
- Shifting Mind » Postalicious – Postalicious is a WordPress plugin that automatically posts your delicious, ma.gnolia, Google Reader, Reddit, or Yahoo Pipes bookmarks to your blog.
For an external development I needed to be able to display future posts but not all future posts. I started with the future posts plugin of Michael Moncur but it doesn’t fit to what I really needed.
The posts to be displayed should have been maximum 20 days in the future…
So the plugin is now able to display the future posts of ‘x’ days (defined via an simple administration screen).
Well, here is the preview of how to add the psnGallery2 Admin in the WP Administration Panel….
Continue reading “psnCPGAdmin in the Admin Panel”
As you know I had some hard time those last weeks : too much work no enough time ! Well, I assume it is end-of-year related as it is like that every year !
Oops ! I said that it is “end-of-year” period…. Oh ! No ! No gift ?!?!!!
Well, in fact there is a gift : my famous psnGallery2 new version (1.4.0) will be soon available…probably current of the coming week.
The major innovations are :
- Install / Upgrade script (as simple as the one from WordPress !)
- psnCPGAdmin.php has been reviewed to allow to display albums without categories (sorry to be so late, Sophist…)
- fixes of several bugs
To install or to upgrade to this version, you will have to fill in the following screen :
Here below, some snapshots of the install script and of the psnCPGAdmin…
So this will be soon available for download ! Christmas time ! 😉
Within the main “post” loop (index.php) :
Continue reading “Small code to display a day picture instead of date”
I installed the statTraq plugin on 23rd September but I found a small issue with permalink url…The post id was not saved because I am using nice url…
Insert the following code just after
$browser = statTraqGetBrowser(); (around line 37) in “wp-content/plugins/stattraq.php”….
Well, I was helping Peter to use psnGallery2…And I finally found the issue :
His Coppermine database name was like “database-coppermine” ! So in the code, to be able to handle several databases (one for WordPress and another for Coppermine), the plugin is using this kind of syntax :
select * from database-coppermine->cpg110_config this causes a mySQL Error ! Because the first dash seems to be considered as a special character !
To fix this, I will deliver very soon the release 1.3.2 !
In the meantime, if you have the issue, simply replace in psnGallery2.php (around line 164)
$info['TBLPREFIX'] = $info['DBNAME'].'.'.$info['TBLPREFIX'];
$info['TBLPREFIX'] = '`'.$info['DBNAME'].'`.'.$info['TBLPREFIX'];
This will fix the issue !